Grow Your People - Build a Successful Business
About This Event
Discover how to get the most out of your staff through talent recruitment & retention, performance management, mentoring your people and much more.
Why should you join this virtual event?
The people working for your business are key to being successful and helping you to grow your small business.
This comprehensive two-part virtual workshop from London Business Hub will help you to ensure you are making the most of the staff you currently have and how to attract, engage and retain talent within your business.
You will leave this workshop knowing:
- The fundamentals of performance management and what it means for your small business
- Methods, best practices and experiences of both appraising and being appraised
- Tools and tips you can use and adapt to meet your business needs
- How to develop mentoring within your business: techniques, implementation plans and how mentoring benefits your staff and business
- The costs of not managing or neglecting the HR function within your business and the different development strategies which could improve growth, staff retention and the profile of your business
- The differences between Leadership & Management
- How employee engagement and welfare can affect attitudes, absence rates, wellbeing and happiness at work
When will the virtual event take place?
This virtual event will run across 2 days:
Thursday 10 June 2021, 10:00-16:30
Thursday 17 June 2021, 10:00-16:30
Please note: Companies must be available to attend both dates (you will only be able to access Day 2 if you attended Day 1).
Who is this event for?
If you are a London-based small and medium-sized enterprise (SME), or an entrepreneur looking to gain more tools to engage and retain staff, this virtual event is for you. This event is aimed at business professionals of all levels and roles wanting to improve their skills in effective human resource management.
This London Business Hub virtual event is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund's (ERDF) Hub & Spoke Project; as a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your company's eligibility for the event.
- Be based in London
- Be registered in the UK
- Meets the SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises) criteria according to the European SME definition
- Is not "Undertaking in Difficulty" as of 31 December 2019. Please see the definition here
- Has not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years
To secure your place for this free virtual event, simply click the Apply here button on the top of this page.
Please note, only 30 places are available and the above eligibility criteria applies.
Places are limited to one delegate per company - we highly recommend applying quickly to secure your spot.
Important: If your application is approved, you will be requested to sign an electronic application form to secure your place for this subsidised event.
Have a question about the webinar? Email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Amazing and engaging across the whole two "very full" days."
- Supercharge Your Sales
Webinar Feedback, December 2020
About the COVID-19 Business Help Series
At London Business Hub, we’re here to support you through COVID-19. Our webinar series offers the latest business advice from expert speakers, carefully designed to answer your questions and help London’s small businesses navigate crucial challenges. No matter what stage your business is at.
As part of the essential resources we have brought together to help and support London businesses and employees, you can keep up to date with the latest developments, information, and support here.
Click here to view all upcoming COVID-19 Business Help Series webinars.