Harness the Power of e-Commerce to Win International Business
About This Event
Hear expert advice to help boost your digital presence and win international business through e-Commerce
Why should you join this virtual event?
Is your business looking to keep your brand visible and start or expand your overseas sales?
This virtual event is designed to arm SMEs with an effective strategy to expand their online reach and generate future sales opportunities.
Join us to hear how you can optimise your website to generate a higher volume of web traffic and leverage e-commerce to get your products in front of more prospects. For many businesses the future may seem uncertain in this unprecedented period, therefore strategic engagement with your prospects and customers online is going to be key.
What will you learn?
- Discover website optimisation strategies to build your online presence
- Learn how to research and identify markets for future development
- Find out how e-Commerce and e-Marketplaces can help your business compete globally
- Get advice on how to develop your customer experience
- Understand how e-commerce fits into your digital sales and marketing strategy
- Get started on an action and implementation plan
When will this virtual event take place?
This virtual event will take place across two half-days:
- Tuesday, 27 April 2021 | 10:00 -13:30
- Wednesday, 28 April 2021 | 13:00 - 16:30
Who is this event for?
This event is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund*. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your company's eligibility.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition
- Be based in the South East of England
- Be registered in the UK
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years
To secure your place for this free virtual event, simply click the Apply here button on the top of this page.
Please note, only 40 places are available and the above eligibility criteria applies.
Places are limited to one delegate per business and they must be available to attend both half-day sessions. We highly recommend applying quickly to secure your spot.
Important: If your application is approved, you will be requested to sign an electronic application form to secure your place for this subsidised event.
Have a question about the virtual event? Email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
The speaker had a wealth of information to share. The break out groups were very helpful to see how others were managing to gain new markets."
- Webinar Attendee | Researching and Selecting International Markets, November 2020
The Export Support Series is a programme of virtual events designed to help UK businesses break into new markets, achieve export success and navigate business challenges.
The Department for International Trade is pleased to invite South East of England based businesses to apply for the comprehensive free programme.
View all South East events at go.newable.co.uk/tradeeventssoutheast
*This programme is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)’s South East Gateway to Trade Project and is aimed at Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs) based in the South East of England.