Stage 4 - Achieve Growth by Scaling Your Product or Service
About This Event
Discover the best approach for scaling your innovative products and services to deliver long-term, sustainable growth.
Are you focusing on stabilising your business rather than scaling your product or service?
Scaling can generate significant customer growth and expand your business into new markets, but mapping out this strategy and getting your business growth-ready (the right systems, staff, processes, technology and partners) can be overwhelming for many companies.
Innovate UK EDGE has launched an Innovation Journey Webinar Series, designed to offer in-depth guidance to help fast-track your business through the six stages of innovation. From idea generation, concept development, go-to-market strategies, to driving business growth and sales.
Why should you attend?
The 4th stage of our Innovation Series, Achieve Growth by Scaling Your Product or Service, will focus on cross-functional methods to successfully scale your product, develop a growth strategy, and understand product design thinking.
Our speakers will delve into:
- Product growth and customer acquisition - Who is buying your product?
- Value Proposition - Why are they buying your product?
- Product and marketing - Where will customers find out about your product?
What will this virtual event cover?
- How to define, develop, operationalise and launch your product
- Learn how to increase customer acquisition levels and understand product design thinking
- Explore the innovation potential of your company through scaling your product
- Understand the role of marketing and a product that delivers efficiency and effectiveness
- Discover the support and resources available to help your business
- Address your pain points with live Q&A with our innovation experts
Dr. Joachim von Heimburg
Who is this event for?
Are you an innovative London business? If you are looking to re-engage your customers post-pandemic, interested in new customer segments and pivoting into new markets - this event is for you!
- Companies must be based in London
- Be registered in the UK
- Small-medium business (can have up to 500 employees)
- Have an innovation-led product or service to offer
Places will be allocated based on those businesses most aligned with this suitability criteria, or on a first come-first serve basis.
To secure your place for Tuesday, 25 May 2021 simply click the Express Interest Here button at the end of this page.
Only 40 places are available for this virtual event and it is FREE to attend.
Places are limited to 2 delegates per company.
Your application will be assessed based on the suitability criteria above.
Due to high demand, our application process is highly selective. We strongly encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Innovation Journey Series?
The innovation journey covers six stages from Design Thinking to Sales Strategies. If you would like to attend another stage of the Innovation Journey, please view the event pages and register your interest:
Stage 1: Design Thinking Unpacked: Getting Started - Tuesday, 13 April 2021
Stage 2: Developing Your Concept: Roadmap to Success - Tuesday, 27 April 2021
Stage 3: Accessing Key Expertise: Technical, Grants & IP - Tuesday, 11 May 2021
Stage 5: Deliver Effective Marketing: Grow Your Brand - Tuesday, 15 June 2021
Stage 6: Develop an Impactful Sales Strategy - Tuesday, 29 June 2021
Have a question about the event? Email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Out of the dozens of webinars watched curing this crisis, this was the best in terms of clear presentation, factual content and prep for the future for CEOs trying to manoeuvre through rough waters. Thank you for the support and for helping to define the foundation of where we are and how to work through it."
Webinar Attendee | The Evolution of Global Markets & Consumer Trends - SME COVID Series, June 2020