Drive Business Success Through Brand Innovation
About This Event
Are you looking to grow through brand innovation?
Why should you join this virtual event?
This virtual event is designed to assist industry professionals and UK businesses with expert knowledge and guidance to drive business growth through brand and consumer innovation strategies.
By starting at the beginning, with the consumer at heart, you will explore customer profiles to understand the needs of your audience and build an innovative and successful business growth plan.
Our expert speakers will show you how to position your brand in the competitive market and start thinking strategically to effectively get your brand in front of more consumers. With help and support from industry experts, you will explore the key elements that effective brand strategies require, how best to implement them and create a competitive market advantage.
You will explore:
- Segmentation - customer experience mapping and insight crafting
- Brand building - understand what a brand is and how to define a brand
- Innovation models - try out a number of ideation techniques and build an innovation vision board and concept
- Brief design - how that translates to truly impactful, compelling brand communications
What will you learn?
- How to grow incrementally through branded innovation
- Discover all essential elements of an effective Go-to-Market strategy
- Learn how to assess and adapt this strategy as your business grows
- Understand the importance of and how to build brand values
- Learn how to evaluate, optimise and maximise communications channels as your needs change
- Find out how to land a consistent, clear and compelling value proposition
- Learn how to put consumers into meaningful segments using the latest models
- Map the experience of your consumers and understand how to craft real insights
- Address your pain points with live Q&A
When will this virtual event take place?
This virtual event will take place across two half-days:
- Tuesday, 8 June 2021 | 10:00 -13:30
- Wednesday, 9 June 2021 | 13:00 - 16:30
Who is this event for?
This virtual event is designed for UK businesses and:
- Junior professionals in fields of marketing, sales, supply chain, research and development, design and general commercial business roles
- Working professionals with 1-3 years of experience
This event is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund*. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your company's eligibility.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition
- Be based in the South East of England
- Be registered in the UK
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years
To secure your place for this free virtual event, simply click the Apply here button on the top of this page.
Please note, only 40 places are available and the above eligibility criteria applies.
Places are limited and must be available to attend both half-day sessions. We highly recommend applying quickly to secure your spot.
Important: If your application is approved, you will be requested to sign an electronic application form to secure your place for this subsidised event.
Have a question about the virtual event? Email our team at email@example.com
A very useful event. The reasoning makes perfect sense and I have a practical framework to take away and work with.
Thank you. "
- Webinar Attendee | Develop a Small Business Continuity Plan, May 2020
The Export Support Series is a programme of virtual events designed to help UK businesses break into new markets, achieve export success and navigate business challenges.
The Department for International Trade is pleased to invite South East of England based businesses to apply for the comprehensive free programme.
View all South East events at go.newable.co.uk/tradeeventssoutheast
*This programme is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)’s South East Gateway to Trade Project and is aimed at Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs) based in the South East of England.