Pitching and Winning Business Online
About This Event
Are you ready to take your virtual pitch to the next level?
Why should you join this virtual event?
Get ready for a comprehensive master class with practical tools and advice from our industry expert to help your business deliver a virtual pitch to resonate with potential business prospects.
Many businesses have had to rapidly pivot their products or services to realign with changing market needs; the ability to translate this into a clear, concise and confident pitch is crucial to business success.
This interactive event will help you learn to pitch like a pro, fine-tune your sales delivery and be ready to deliver & convert in an online environment - you cannot afford to miss this essential one-stop-shop to pitching virtually.
What will you learn?
- Discover a pitching methodology to ensure your message is compelling, professional and persuasive
- Understand how to communicate a seemingly complex idea or business model with clarity and authority
- Hear ideas on how to build rapport and present motivating messages
- Learn what online tools you can use to create engaging and professional pitches in this new online working environment while continuing to keep your audiences engaged and interested
- Understand how to overcome objections
- And much more
When will this virtual event take place?
This virtual event will take place across two half-days. You must be available to attend both sessions:
- Tuesday, 11 May 2021 | 10:00 - 13:30
- Wednesday, 12 May 2021 | 13:00 - 16:30
Who is this event for?
This event is for UK businesses looking to deliver a compelling virtual pitch.
A range of data points must be collected to assess your businesses eligibility.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition
- Be based in one of the 33 boroughs of London
- Be registered in the UK
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years
To secure your place for this free virtual event, simply click the Apply here button on the top of this page.
Please note, only 40 places are available and the above eligibility criteria applies.
Places are limited to one delegate per business and they must be available to attend both half-day sessions. We highly recommend applying quickly to secure your spot.
Have a question about the virtual event? Email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
A very useful event. The reasoning makes perfect sense and I have a practical framework to take away and work with. Thank you."
- Webinar Attendee | Develop a Small Business Continuity Plan, May 2020
The Export Support Series is a programme of virtual events designed to help UK businesses break into new markets, achieve export success and navigate business challenges.
The Department for International Trade is pleased to invite London based businesses to apply for the comprehensive free programme.
View all London events at go.newable.co.uk/tradeeventslondon