Managing International Agents & Distributors
About This Event
Need help sourcing and managing international partners for your UK business?
Why should you join this virtual event?
International agents and distributors can be a great way to build a profitable, sustainable and scalable global business. But with the added complexity of Coronavirus (COVID-19), finding, selecting and managing international partners presents a new series of challenges and potential high-risks for many SMEs.
If you are feeling overwhelmed with sourcing, negotiating or monitoring international partners and need guidance on contracts, payments, operations or more, this virtual event is for you.
This free interactive event will effectively help you profile, identify and manage overseas agents and distributors with expert guidance. You will work through real-life challenges faced by SMEs, with tips on how to avoid common pitfalls, and hear the steps required to optimise your approach.
What will you learn?
- How to approach the partner selection process step-by-step
- How to pitch to potential partners overseas
- Creating a written profile of requirements
- The key element your agreement needs to cover & COVID-19 considerations
- Approaching challenging contractual issues
- How to agree, monitor and review targets
- Strategies for building trust & strengthening these vital relationships
- Address your pain points with live interactive Q&As
When will this virtual event take place?
This virtual event will take place across two half-days:
- Tuesday, 8th June 2021 | 10:00 -13:30
- Wednesday, 9th June 2021 | 13:00 - 16:30
Who is this event for?
A range of data points must be collected to assess your businesses eligibility.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition
- Be based in one of the 33 boroughs of London
- Be registered in the UK
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years
To secure your place for this free virtual event, simply click the Apply here button on the top of this page.
Please note, only 40 places are available and the above eligibility criteria applies.
Places are limited to one delegate per business and they must be available to attend both half-day sessions. We highly recommend applying quickly to secure your spot.
Have a question about the virtual event? Email our team at email@example.com
Thank you very much it was a very helpful webinar, it really gave me a new point of view on international trade and I was able to get very useful advice."
- Webinar Attendee | Winning and Delivering Business Internationally, October 2020
The Export Support Series is a programme of virtual events designed to help UK businesses break into new markets, achieve export success and navigate business challenges.
The Department for International Trade is pleased to invite London based businesses to apply for the comprehensive free programme.
View all London events at go.newable.co.uk/tradeeventslondon