General Purpose Technologies & Emerging Technologies Virtual Match Brokerage Event
About This Event
Opportunities at your doorstep - meet with business, technology or research & development companies from across the world.
The General Purpose Technologies (GPTs) & Emerging Technologies Brokerage Event is a free two-day virtual event for UK and international businesses seeking to share their knowledge and build business collaborations with other companies.
This unique event enables you to select, meet and showcase your business or expertise to other participants during private 1-2-1 online meetings (20-minutes each). Our team of Innovation & Growth Specialists and EEN Advisers will also be available after the event to offer you bespoke advice and critical sector specific insights to help your business explore growth opportunities.
Who can participate?
This virtual matchmaking brokerage event is open to UK and international businesses who are SMEs, large enterprises, public authorities, universities and research centres looking to collaborate through business, technology or R&D agreements to achieve innovation and economic growth within the UK and international markets.
- Are you looking to sell your product or service?
- Are you interested in buying products or services?
- Are you looking for, or offering your bespoke technical expertise?
- Are you interested in searching for collaborations or partnerships for your innovation?
If the answer is yes - this matchmaking event is for you! Build relationships and open doors by applying today for the General Purpose Technologies & Emerging Technologies Virtual Brokerage Event.
Who will this event appeal to?
This brokerage event is open to UK and international businesses operating in the following sectors of General Purpose Technologies (GPTs) & Emerging Technologies:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cloud Computing
- Mixed Reality
Why should you attend?
- Helping UK and international businesses orchestrate and discover new opportunities
- Raise awareness of your products & services and explore opportunities that could improve your business
- Find Research & Development partners for funding and knowledge transfer opportunities
- Discover market opportunities, barriers and crucial insights on what products and services are in demand
- Build and discover relationships with potential business partners and find out about the support available to your business
- Follow-on bespoke support with expert Innovate UK EDGE Innovation & Growth Specialists and Enterprise Europe Network Advisers to advise on scale, growth and internationalisation support
- Pre-book 20 minute 1-2-1 appointments with companies of your choice
- Showcase your products & services with an online profile before the event
- Network with like-minded business owners in the relevant sectors
When will this virtual event take place?
This two-day event will take place on:
- Wednesday, 23 June 2021 at 09:00 - 17:00 BST, and
- Thursday, 24 June 2021 at 09:00 - 17:00 BST
Who is this event for?
Are you an innovative UK or International business? If you are looking to scale and grow your products or service through new collaborations & partnerships, finding technical expertise or expanding into new markets - this matchmaking event is for you!
- Have an interest in the professional sectors (highlighted above)
- Not be a third party representative
- Have a product or service to offer, or looking for a product or service (relevant to the topics highlighted above)
- Have a business proposition
How do I apply?
To secure your place for this free virtual matchmaking event on Wednesday, 23 June 2021 - Thursday 24 June 2021, simply click the Apply here button at the top or bottom of this page - you will need to complete an application form to assess your eligibility for this event.
Next step: If your application is successful, we will require you to register and create an online profile on the matching system, B2Match - this online profile is designed to match participants, and help better understand your business and potential opportunities.
Registrations will close on Friday, 18th June at 14:00 BST
Please Note: Places are limited to two delegates per company.
We highly recommend applying quickly - meetings are in high demand.
Have a question about the brokerage event?
Our team will be happy to help you. Email us at email@example.com