Smart Connected Cities & Sustainable Infrastructure: UK-India Virtual Match Brokerage Event
About This Event
Opportunities at your doorstep - UK and Indian businesses are invited to collaborate and develop partnerships to achieve economic growth
The Smart Connected Cities & Sustainable Infrastructure Brokerage Event is a free two-day virtual event for UK and Indian businesses seeking to share their knowledge and build business collaborations.
Delivered by Innovate UK EDGE, Enterprise Europe Network India and JPMorgan Chase, you will have the chance to collaborate, develop and enhance smart city technologies and sustainable infrastructure to help shape the direction of these sector landscapes.
This unique event enables you to select, meet and showcase your business or expertise to other participants during private 1-2-1 online meetings (20-minutes each). Our team of Innovation & Growth Specialists and EEN Advisers will also be available after the event to offer you bespoke advice and critical sector specific insights to help your business explore growth opportunities.
Who can participate?
This virtual match brokerage event is open to UK and Indian businesses who are SMEs, large enterprises, public authorities, universities and research centres looking to collaborate through business, technology or R&D agreements to achieve innovation and economic growth within the UK and Indian markets.
- Are you looking to sell your product or service between UK and India?
- Are you interested in buying products or services between UK and India?
- Are you looking for, or offering your bespoke technical expertise?
- Are you interested in searching for collaborations or partnerships for your innovation?
If the answer is yes - this matchmaking event is for you! Build relationships and open doors by applying today for the Smart Connected Cities & Sustainable Infrastructure: UK-India Virtual Match Brokerage Event.
Who will this event appeal to?
This brokerage event is open to UK and Indian businesses operating in the following sectors of Smart Connected Cities & Sustainable Infrastructure:
- Construction (smart methods - including digitalisation, BIM and VR)
- Smart City (Including - Integrated Building Technology & Connected Buildings)
- Sustainable and Green Architecture
- Innovative Building Materials/Components and Assemblies
- Modern Urban Planning
- Urban Agri-Tech
- New Energy Transport (Electric, Hydrogen and other alternative solutions and more)
- Energy Efficiency (including - Storage, Management technologies and more)
- Space Technology (including - Satellite, Spacecraft construction and more)
- ‘Pandemic Proofing’ Technologies
Why should you attend?
- Helping UK and Indian businesses orchestrate and discover new opportunities
- Raise awareness of your products & services and explore opportunities that could improve your business
- Discover market opportunities, barriers and crucial insights on what products and services are in demand
- Build and discover relationships with potential business partners and find out about the support available to your business
- Find Research & Development partners for funding and knowledge transfer opportunities
- Follow-on bespoke support with expert Innovate UK EDGE Innovation & Growth Specialists and Enterprise Europe Network Advisers to advise on scale, growth and internationalisation support
- Pre-book 20 minute 1-2-1 appointments with companies of your choice
- Showcase your products & services with an online profile before the event
- Network with like-minded business owners in the relevant sectors
When will this virtual event take place?
This two-day event will take place on:
- Wednesday, 30 June 2021 at 09:00 - 13:00 BST, and
- Thursday, 01 July 2021 at 09:00 - 13:00 BST
Who is this event for?
Are you an innovative UK or Indian business? If you are looking to scale and grow your products or service through new collaborations, partnerships, finding technical expertise or expanding into the Indian marketplace - this matchmaking event is for you!
- Be registered in the UK or India
- Have an interest in the professional sectors (highlighted above)
- Not be a third party representative
- Have a product or service to offer, or looking for a product or service (relevant to the topics highlighted above)
- Have a business proposition
How do I apply?
To secure your place for this free virtual matchmaking event on Wednesday, 30 June 2021 - Thursday 01 July 2021, simply click the Apply here button at the top or bottom of this page - you will need to complete an application form to assess your eligibility for this event.
Next step: If your application is successful, we will require you to register and create an online profile on the matching system, B2Match - this online profile is designed to match participants, and help better understand your business and potential opportunities.
Registrations will close on Monday, 28th June at 14:00 BST
Please Note: Places are limited to two delegates per company.
We highly recommend applying quickly - meetings are in high demand.
Have a question about the brokerage event?
Our team will be happy to help you. Email us at email@example.com