Enabling Enterprise: Sales Techniques Tools & Tactics
About This Event
Need expert advice to adapt your strategy and boost sales in today's fast-changing landscape?
Sales are the lifeline of every business. The ability to find, pitch and convert qualified leads can make or break a business – and COVID-19 has transformed the playing field.
Many companies have had to pivot their offerings and now need to re-focus on their future sales strategy.
This interactive virtual event is designed to help high-growth potential London SMEs build a clear sales strategy to identify, target and influence prospects, increase conversion rates and close business sales faster to achieve growth.
Why should you attend?
Join Newable, with support from JPMorgan Chase, for this free virtual workshop focusing on generating, nurturing and converting new and existing leads.
From learning the art of selling, pitching and influencing in a virtual environment, our expert speaker will help you evaluate sales opportunities provide insights and tips on how you can establish strong connections with top brands to grow your business effectively.
Part of Newable's 'Creating Inclusive Supply Chain Programme' supported by JPMorgan Chase, offering expert guidance, tailored advice and virtual events, our supply chain experts will help you explore the strategies required to prepare for and navigate future challenges.
What will you learn?
- Discover the essentials of successful sales strategy in a competitive environment
- How to refocus your value proposition to build new sales opportunities
- Introduction to effective lead generation and converting new leads
- Hear tips to sell you business into larger supply chains
- Network with like-minded high-growth London businesses
- Access take-away tools and resources from our industry experts
- Address your pain points with live speaker Q&A
Who is this event for?
This event is for London-based SMEs, with a recommended £200k+ in turnover, looking to achieve business growth and scale in 2021.
To secure your place for Thursday, 20 May 2021, simply click the Apply here button on the bottom of this page.
Please note, only 40 places are available and places are limited to one delegate per business.
Due to high demand, we recommend applying quickly.
Have a question about the event or the programme? Email our team at
About the Enabling Enterprise: Creating Inclusive Supply Chain Programme
Delivered by Newable and supported by JP Morgan Chase
This programme is designed to help diverse entrepreneurs access new supply chains, expand into new markets and achieve sustainable growth through:
- Support: Get help pitching to big brands & tap into larger supply chains
- Events: Free virtual webinars, training & networking
- Guidance: On tendering, negotiating, pitching, pricing and marketing
- Access to opportunities: Engage with new buyers & receive tender alerts
- Help to build credibility: Meeting compliance standards & receive accreditation
- Networking: Connect with like-minded SMEs and female founders
- One-to-one support: A highly experienced team of business advisers will be on hand to answer your questions
Visit our events page for more upcoming webinars: