Digital Transformation and Building Supply Chain Resilience
About This Event
Discover how to approach digital transformation and gain a competitive edge in today's rapidly evolving landscape.
COVID-19 has made it clear digital solutions are essential to remain competitive in the current landscape. Many SMEs are looking to become more agile, efficient and bolder, yet are lagging behind the digital transformation implemented by many large corporations.
This virtual event is designed to bring together London's female founders & female entrepreneurs to explore and discuss developing an overarching digitisation strategy and charting a course towards greater business resilience.
Why should you attend?
SMEs are now armed with the technology needed to compete on a global level, but assessing, adopting and investing in digital solutions can a daunting task for many.
Join Newable, with support from JPMorgan Chase, for this free virtual networking event where we will discuss tactics to adapt your business model, technology, people and processes to create greater business efficiency, cost-savings and value within supply chains.
Part of Newable's 'Creating Inclusive Supply Chain Programme' supported by JPMorgan Chase, offering expert guidance, tailored advice and virtual events, our supply chain experts will help you explore the strategies required to prepare for and navigate future challenges.
What will you learn?
- Sharpen your understanding of what digitalisation actually means for your business
- Learn how to approach adopting a digital transformation strategy
- Connect and network with other inspirational female founders and leaders in London
- Hear how tech solutions can help you compete on a global scale
- Discover the growth opportunities available by accessing larger supply chains through digitalisation
- Hear the common digitalisation pitfalls facing SMEs in the current landscape
- Address your specific pain points with our expert speakers
Who is this event for?
This event is for London-based female founders & female entrepreneurs looking to achieve sustainable long-term growth.
To secure your place for Monday, 10 May 2021, simply click the Apply here button on the bottom of this page.
Please note, only 40 places are available and places are limited to one delegate per business.
Due to high demand, we recommend applying quickly.
Have a question about the event or the programme? Email our team at
About the Enabling Enterprise: Creating Inclusive Supply Chain Programme
Delivered by Newable and supported by JP Morgan Chase
This programme is designed to help diverse entrepreneurs access new supply chains, expand into new markets and achieve sustainable growth through:
- Support: Get help pitching to big brands & tap into larger supply chains
- Events: Free virtual webinars, training & networking
- Guidance: On tendering, negotiating, pitching, pricing and marketing
- Access to opportunities: Engage with new buyers & receive tender alerts
- Help to build credibility: Meeting compliance standards & receive accreditation
- Networking: Connect with like-minded SMEs and female founders
- One-to-one support: A highly experienced team of business advisers will be on hand to answer your questions
Visit our events page for more upcoming webinars: