Negotiate With Confidence: Boost Your Bargaining Power
About This Event
Do you want to fine-tune your negotiation skills and lead the conversation with confidence?
If you find yourself entering a negotiation process, unsure what tactics to deploy to reach your objective, this virtual event is not to be missed.
This interactive free event is designed to help high-growth potential London businesses explore the traits and strategies that every winning negotiator has in their toolkit.
Why should you attend?
Join Newable, with support from JPMorgan Chase, to discover the skillset needed to influence, navigate conversations and boost your bargaining power.
From negotiating contracts terms, using the right tone of voice, learning where to draw the line, to thought-provoking real-world examples, our expert speakers will help you negotiate with confidence to drive business growth.
Part of Newable's 'Creating Inclusive Supply Chain Programme' supported by JPMorgan Chase, offering expert guidance, tailored advice and virtual events, our supply chain experts will help you explore the strategies required to prepare for and navigate future challenges.
What will you learn?
- Hear expert tips, tactics and proven negotiation strategies
- Understand how to create leverage and claim value in a negotiation
- Learn how to negotiate contract terms and spot erosion tactics
- Discover how to plan effectively for improved results
- Network with other high-growth potential London businesses
- Access take-away tools and resources from our industry experts
- Address your pain points with live speaker Q&A
Who is this event for?
This event is best suited for London-based SMEs, with a recommended £200k+ in turnover, looking to achieve business growth and scale.
To secure your place for Thursday, 24 June 2021, simply click the Apply here button on the bottom of this page.
Please note, only 40 places are available and places are limited to one delegate per business.
Due to high demand, we recommend applying quickly.
Have a question about the event or the programme? Email our team at
About the Enabling Enterprise: Creating Inclusive Supply Chain Programme
Delivered by Newable and supported by JP Morgan Chase
This programme is designed to help diverse entrepreneurs access new supply chains, expand into new markets and achieve sustainable growth through:
- Support: Get help pitching to big brands & tap into larger supply chains
- Events: Free virtual webinars, training & networking
- Guidance: On tendering, negotiating, pitching, pricing and marketing
- Access to opportunities: Engage with new buyers & receive tender alerts
- Help to build credibility: Meeting compliance standards & receive accreditation
- Networking: Connect with like-minded SMEs and female founders
- One-to-one support: A highly experienced team of business advisers will be on hand to answer your questions
Visit our events page for more upcoming webinars: