Branding for SMEs
About This Event
Take your business to the next level with specialist advice on developing your brand strategy.
Why should you join this virtual event?
Investing in branding is just as vital for small businesses as it is for large corporate companies to build trust and attract loyal customers. Branding is more than just a logo; it helps your business to pursue strategic goals and adds value to your products or services giving your business a unique voice. It is crucial for small businesses to invest in crafting a strong brand identity in the marketplace from the beginning.
Join the London Business Hub for this full-day practical virtual workshop and learn how to get your business noticed by creating a powerful brand and adopting the right branding strategy.
You will leave this workshop knowing:
- What a brand is and how to define it
- How to create a strong brand identity in a competitive marketplace
- How to create a branding strategy and framework
- How to assess and adapt this strategy as your business grows
- How to segment your customers and map out a customer experience strategy
- The importance of and how to build brand values
- How to evaluate, optimise and maximise communications channels as your needs change
Who is this event for?
If you are a London-based small and medium-sized enterprise (SME) or an entrepreneur looking to utilise branding to attract loyal customer, this virtual event is for you. This event is aimed at business professionals of all levels and roles wanting to learn more about how to create a strong brand identity.
This London Business Hub virtual event is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund's (ERDF) Hub & Spoke Project; as a result a range of data points must be collected to assess your company's eligibility for the event.
- Be based in London
- Be registered in the UK
- Meet the SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises) criteria according to the European SME definition
- Not be "Undertaking in Difficulty" as of 31 December 2019. Please see the definition here
- Not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years
To secure your place for this free virtual event, simply click the Apply Here button on the top of this page.
Please note, only 30 places are available and the above eligibility criteria applies.
Places are limited to one delegate per company - we highly recommend applying quickly to secure your spot.
Important: If your application is approved, you will be requested to sign an electronic application form to secure your place for this subsidised event.
Have a question about the webinar? Email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
"The speaker was very thorough and clearly an expert in his field, so much useful information for me as an SME. This is going to put me in a very good position and all very high value information not widely spoken of online."
- Branding for SMEs Virtual Webinar Feedback, November 2020