Using Content Marketing & Digital Storytelling to Generate Sales
About This Event
Discover the power of storytelling and compelling content as a game-changing digital marketing tool - engage your audience and get your brand noticed.
Why should you join this virtual event?
In today’s hyper-connected world of social media and digital marketing, your communication strategy has never been more important. It is vital to enhance your visibility online, cut through the ‘noise’ and make your business stand out from the crowd.
Join London Business Hub for this free one-day virtual workshop, where you will learn how to create high quality content to engage your customers and help you build a loyal following.
Our expert speaker will explore how to create a content marketing strategy and leverage digital storytelling to help you amplify your brand. We will guide you through the process of creating an impactful and concise storytelling strategy, helping you think outside the box and enrich your digital content to attract your target audience.
You will leave this workshop knowing:
- What content marketing is and how it can positively impact your business
- How to build a content marketing strategy
- How to develop great and engaging content
- What effective storytelling is and why it's a powerful tool for attracting audiences
- The art of storytelling, structures and best practice
- The best platforms for sharing content to your audience
- Advice from our expert speaker to address your pain points during live Q&A
Who is this event for?
If you are a London-based small and medium-sized enterprise (SME) looking to master content and storytelling to attract new customers, this virtual event is for you. This event is aimed at business professionals of all levels and roles wanting to improve their skills in the field of content marketing and digital storytelling.
This London Business Hub virtual event is partly-funded by the European Regional Development Fund's (ERDF) Hub & Spoke Project, as a result a range of data points must be collected to assess your company's eligibility for the event.
- Be based in London
- Be registered in the UK
- Meets the SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises) criteria according to the European SME definition
- Is not "Undertaking in Difficulty" as of 31 December 2019. Please see the definition here
- Has not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years
To secure your place for this free virtual event, simply click the Apply Here button on the top of this page.
Please note, only 30 places are available and the above eligibility criteria applies.
Places are limited to one delegate per company - we highly recommend applying quickly to secure your spot.
Important: If your application is approved, you will be requested to sign an electronic application form to secure your place for this subsidised event.
Have a question about the webinar? Email our team at email@example.com
Another brilliant session, very informative!"
- Website Optimisation for Business Growth
Webinar Feedback, October 2020
Discover more events in our Business Help Series
At the London Business Hub, we’re here to support your business to start, sustain and grow. Our free event and webinar series offers the latest business advice from expert speakers, carefully designed to answer your questions and help London’s small businesses navigate crucial challenges. No matter what stage your business is at.
Click here to view all upcoming Business Help Series webinars.
Discover how the London Business Hub can help you, visit businesshub.london/