Harness the Power of Social Media to Grow Your Business
About This Event
Join this two-part virtual event and discover how to leverage the power of social media to attract new customers to grow your business.
Why should you join this virtual event?
With many small businesses having to rethink their marketing strategy to align with the changing landscape, social media has become more crucial than ever before.
This comprehensive two-part virtual workshop is designed to help you take your social media strategy to the next level and connect you with new customers. If your business is struggling to find, engage and convert leads on social media, this event is for you.
Join the London Business Hub for guidance on creating online content, communicating and engaging with your target audience. On day one of this virtual workshop, our social media expert will help you fine-tune your core social media strategy, and on day two, we will deep-dive into the world's largest professional network, LinkedIn.
You will leave this workshop knowing:
- How to develop an effective social media strategy
- Your customers and target market on social media
- How to build your online community and scope out key priorities
- How to create engaging content for major social platformsm including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- How to utilise key social media management tools to help manage your resources effectively
- How to build an advanced LinkedIn profile and maximise your LinkedIn company profile
- Strategies and techniques used to engage with influencers
- How you can effectively utilise analytics to improve results
When will the virtual event take place?
This virtual event will run across two days:
Day 1: Social Media Strategies
Thursday 21 October 2021, 10:00-16:30
Day 2: LinkedIn Masterclass
Thursday 28 October 2021, 10:00-16:30
Please note: companies must be available to attend both dates - you will only be able to access Day 2 if you have attended Day 1.
Who is this event for?
If you are a London-based small and medium-sized enterprise (SME), or an entrepreneur looking to use social media to reach new customers, this virtual event is for you. This event is aimed at business professionals of all levels and roles wanting to learn how to build a strong social media strategy to grow your business.
This London Business Hub virtual event is partly-funded by the European Regional Development Fund's (ERDF) Hub & Spoke Project; as a result a range of data points must be collected to assess your company's eligibility for the event.
- Be based in London
- Be registered in the UK
- Meets the SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises) criteria according to the European SME definition
- Not be "Undertaking in Difficulty" as of 31 December 2019. Please see the definition here
- Not have received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last three fiscal years
To secure your place for this free virtual event, simply click the Apply Here button on the top of this page.
Please note, only 30 places are available and the above eligibility criteria applies.
Places are limited to one delegate per company - we highly recommend applying quickly to secure your spot.
Important: If your application is approved, you will be requested to sign an electronic application form to secure your place for this subsidised event.
Have a question about the webinar? Email our team at email@example.com
l learned so much today. Everything was explained perfectly. Very informative and lots of insights."
- Social Media Advertising for SMEs
Webinar Feedback, December 2020