Business Planning: Reviewing your Business Model
About This Event
Gain expert insights to rethink your business strategy and achieve long-term growth.
Why should you join this virtual event?
Are you looking for specialist advice on the evolution of your business strategy post-COVID-19?
Your business model and strategy play a critical part in overall business success, with the potential to fast-track growth and deliver long-term sustainability. Join the London Business Hub for this free virtual workshop designed to help companies critically assess, adjust and improve their existing business strategy to support recovery and future growth.
In this workshop, our expert speakers will provide you with an overview of the practical, tactical and cost-effective strategies your business can quickly implement in response to market changes.
You will leave this workshop knowing:
- How to evaluate your business strategy using key building blocks
- How to reshape how you do business post-COVID-19
- Tools and processes to continuously improve your business model
- Strategies for introducing new products/services to existing or new markets
- How to identify and develop value propositions for various customer segments
- What resources and support are available to help
Who is this event for?
If you are a London-based small and medium-sized enterprise (SME), or an entrepreneur looking to evaluate your business model to maximise results, this virtual event is for you. This event is aimed at business professionals of all levels and roles wanting to learn more about business strategy and improve their business planning skills.
This London Business Hub virtual event is partly-funded by the European Regional Development Fund's (ERDF) Hub & Spoke Project; as a result a range of data points must be collected to assess your company's eligibility for the event.
- Be based in London
- Be registered in the UK
- Meets the SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises) criteria according to the European SME definition
- Is not "Undertaking in Difficulty" as of 31 December 2019. Please see the definition here
- Has not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last three fiscal years
To secure your place for this free virtual event, simply click the Apply Here button on the top of this page.
Please note, only 30 places are available and the above eligibility criteria applies.
Places are limited to one delegate per company - we highly recommend applying quickly to secure your spot.
Important: If your application is approved, you will be requested to sign an electronic application form to secure your place for this subsidised event.
Have a question about the webinar? Email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
l thoroughly enjoyed the event and found the content applicable to my current needs."
- Harness the Power of e-Commerce
Webinar Feedback, August 2020