Master Visual Content to Drive Growth
About This Event
Discover how to win future business with impactful images and video as an integral part of your marketing strategy.
Why should you join this virtual event?
Creating visual content that resonates with your audience and helps your business stand out from the crowd has never been more important. Many proactive small businesses are now utilising this powerful tool to boost their online visibility and help improve audience engagement.
This free one-day workshop is designed to help you learn how to create effective visual marketing that connects with customers that brings an increased return on investment.
Effective visual communication and storytelling can help kick-start your small business, enabling you to better engage with your targeted audience, attract more leads online and increase your campaign conversion rate.
Join the London Business Hub to find out how to produce visually engaging content, compelling imagery and videos, and discover tools available to help you along the way.
You will leave this workshop knowing:
- How to use your mobile phone more confidently and effectively for content
- The best apps available for creating, editing and posting your content on social media and digital
- How to use visual storytelling to help you amplify your brand
- How to increase engagement and web traffic through powerful visual content
- Tips on taking better images, including lighting and composition
- Insight on setting up image scenes that you can use to sell products
- How to make the most of your images and where to post them
Who is this event for?
If you are a London-based small and medium-sized enterprise (SME), or an entrepreneur looking to increase results through visually engaging content, this virtual event is for you.
This London Business Hub virtual event is partly-funded by the European Regional Development Fund's (ERDF) Hub & Spoke Project; as a result a range of data points must be collected to assess your company's eligibility for the event.
- Be based in London
- Be registered in the UK
- Meets the SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises) criteria according to the European SME definition
- Is not "Undertaking in Difficulty" as of 31 December 2019. Please see the definition here
- Has not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last three fiscal years
To secure your place for this free virtual event, simply click the Apply Here button on the top of this page.
Please note, only 30 places are available and the above eligibility criteria applies.
Places are limited to one delegate per company - we highly recommend applying quickly to secure your spot.
Important: If your application is approved, you will be requested to sign an electronic application form to secure your place for this subsidised event.
Have a question about the webinar? Email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
The course was well run and the trainer was interesting."
- How to Effectively use LinkedIn to Grow your Business Virtual Event Feedback, August 2020
Discover more events in our Business Help Series
At the London Business Hub, we’re here to support your business to start, sustain and grow. Our free events and webinar series offers the latest business advice from expert speakers, carefully designed to answer your questions and help London’s small businesses navigate crucial challenges - no matter what stage your business is at.
Click here to view all upcoming Business Help Series webinars.
Discover how the London Business Hub can help you, visit businesshub.london