Maximise Data to Give Your Marketing Strategy the Edge
About This Event
Discover how to use data insights to drive a successful marketing strategy.
Why should you join this virtual event?
Are you collecting a sea of data without a strategy for how it will help you drive decisions? With large amounts of data at a business' disposal, how you utilise it can be a game -changing factor for your marketing strategy.
This comprehensive virtual workshop from London Business Hub will help you to explore the data that is available to your business and the best ways to use it to stay ahead of the competition. Our expert speaker will cover why and how to conduct market research, using market research to drive your marketing strategy and the resources available to help.
Data-driven insights can help you tailor your marketing to better connect with your target audience, increase conversion rates and deliver a far higher return on investment (ROI) on marketing costs - this is a workshop not to be missed.
You will leave this workshop knowing:
- Why conduct research in your market
- What are the different types of research
- How to research your B2B customers, B2C customers, suppliers and competitors
- How to implement, design and launch data-driven marketing campaigns
- How to use data in your campaign planning
- How to measure success
- How to successfully diagnose why your targeting is unsuccessful and explain trends more easily
Who is this event for?
If you are a London-based small and medium-sized enterprise (SME), or an entrepreneur looking to use data to drive a successful marketing strategy, this virtual event is for you. This event is aimed at business professionals of all levels and roles wanting to improve their skills in utilising data effectively.
This London Business Hub virtual event is partly-funded by the European Regional Development Fund's (ERDF) Hub & Spoke Project; as a result a range of data points must be collected to assess your company's eligibility for the event.
- Be based in London
- Be registered in the UK
- Meet the SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises) criteria according to the European SME definition
- Is not "Undertaking in Difficulty" as of 31 December 2019. Please see the definition here
- Has not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last three fiscal years
To secure your place for this free virtual event, simply click the Apply Here button on the top of this page.
Please note, only 30 places are available and the above eligibility criteria applies.
Places are limited to one delegate per company - we highly recommend applying quickly to secure your spot.
Important: If your application is approved, you will be requested to sign an electronic application form to secure your place for this subsidised event.
Have a question about the webinar? Email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org