How to Give Powerful & Persuasive Presentations
About This Event
Develop an ultra-compelling pitch to engage new customers and grow your brand.
Why should you join this virtual event?
The ability to clearly articulate your value offering with an engaging pitch is crucial for businesses to stand out to customers and cut-through in today's crowded marketplace.
This comprehensive two-part virtual workshop from London Business Hub will provide expert guidance to help translate your value into a clear, concise and powerful pitch. Join us to grow your skills in understanding your target audience, learn how to structure arguments and deliver confident and convincing presentations.
You will leave this workshop knowing:
- How to craft a successful and persuasive presentation
- How to communicate your idea with clarity, authority and relevance
- How to improve your presentation skills and build your confidence in front of audiences, both large and small
- Tips and tools for creating short, arresting presentations that immediately convey the potential benefits of a project
- How to deliver powerful online presentations in a virtual environment
- The resources and support available to help you
When will the virtual event take place?
This virtual event will run across two days:
Day 1: Thursday 02 December 2021, 10:00-16:30
Day 2: Thursday 09 December 2021, 10:00-16:30
Please note: companies must be available to attend both dates, you will only be able to access Day 2 if you have attended Day 1.
Who is this event for?
If you are a London-based small and medium-sized enterprise (SME), or an entrepreneur looking to deliver strong presentations, both clearly and convincingly, this virtual event is for you. This event is aimed at business professionals of all levels and roles wanting to improve their presentation skills.
This London Business Hub virtual event is partly-funded by the European Regional Development Fund's (ERDF) Hub & Spoke Project; as a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your company's eligibility for the event.
- Be based in London
- Be registered in the UK
- Meets the SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises) criteria according to the European SME definition
- Is not "Undertaking in Difficulty" as of 31 December 2019. Please see the definition here
- Has not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last three fiscal years
To secure your place for this free virtual event, simply click the Apply Here button on the top of this page.
Please note, only 30 places are available and the above eligibility criteria applies.
Places are limited to one delegate per company - we highly recommend applying quickly to secure your spot.
Important: If your application is approved, you will be requested to sign an electronic application form to secure your place for this subsidised event.
Have a question about the webinar? Email our team at email@example.com
Amazing and engaging across the whole two "very full" days."
- Supercharge Your Sales
Webinar Feedback, December 2020