Determine Your Business Value: Access to Finance and Investment
About This Event
Are you looking to uncover the most suitable and affordable finance options for your business?
Designed to help women entrepreneurs unleash their full potential, our Breaking Barriers Series brings together industry experts and women leaders to help your business get inspired, break-through roadblocks and supercharge growth.
Bridging the gender gap in access to finance is high on the agenda for many women-led businesses today. This event is a highly valuable opportunity to gain crucial insights from financial influencers and empower your business to break through the finance barrier to achieve your next stage of growth.
Why should you attend?
Join us as we share first-hand expert knowledge to access the financial support available to help manage and expand your business effectively.
Newable's Breaking Barriers series, part of the Fuelling Ambition Programme, in partnership with Innovate UK EDGE and with support from JPMorgan Chase, have designed this event to help women entrepreneurs gain a greater understanding of where their business sits financially, how to access financial support and what funding options are available to help.
Plus, discover how to pitch to venture capital investors, what investors are looking for and the best ways to use your achievements to raise finance. Having a solid grip on your finances and financial information will enable you to adapt quickly and thrive when marketplaces or industries change.
What will this event cover?
- Understand how to access the most suitable finance options
- Learn where and how to source appropriate and affordable funding
- Learn how to adapt your business financially to the changing markets
- Discover key steps in the investment process and understand how to raise investment
- Find out what alternative finance is and what the options and funder requirements are
- Discover the benefits of being ‘investor ready’ and the scenarios where it can help you in general business
- Practice your short pitch to an investor in the room
- Network with like-minded women-led businesses on the same journey as you
Who is this event best-suited for?
Are you a high-growth London business looking at ways to solve your financial barriers and discover suitable options to raise investment? - If yes, this event is for you!
- Registered business in London
- A small or medium sized business with high-growth potential
Places will be allocated based on those businesses most aligned with this suitability criteria.
Please note: This event is being held in-person, taking place at a London venue.
Date: Tuesday, 19 October 2021
Time: 10:00 - 14:00
Location: Central London (this event is being held in-person) - the venue address will be shared only with the successful applicants.
To secure your place for Tuesday, 19 October 2021 simply click the Express Interest Here button at the end of this page.
Only 40 places are available for this event and it is FREE to attend.
Places are limited to 2 delegates per company.
Your application will be assessed based on the suitability criteria above.
Due to high demand, we strongly encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
The Breaking Barriers Workshop Series
Our Breaking Barriers Series offers four free bespoke workshops, designed to help your female-led business reach the next level of growth. Learn more about our upcoming events and register your interest below:
1. Determine Your Business Value: Access to Finance and Investment - Tuesday, 19 October 2021. Learn more and apply here >
2. Effective Leadership: Inspiring Teams to Deliver High-Growth - Wednesday, 20 October 2021. Learn more and apply here >
3. Roadmap to Finance: Leverage Your Grant Funding Process - Wednesday, 27 October 2021. Learn more and apply here >
4. Strategic Growth Through Effective Supply Chain Management - Tuesday, 2 November 2021. Learn more and apply here >
5. Exporting Unpacked: Embrace New Global Opportunities - Thursday, 11 November 2021. Learn more and apply here >
6. Build a Dynamic Team: Develop Your People, Talent and Skills - Tuesday, 23 November 2021. Learn more and apply here >
Have a question about the event? Email our team at email@example.com
Very well presented. This was an excellent presentation and the audience was engaging, with good presenter advice."
Breaking Barriers Series 2018 Attendee
About the Fuelling Ambition Programme
With sustainable economic growth so difficult to secure, ensuring that women realise their full business potential is critical to the UK economy. Newable is the champion of business growth. We strive to generate positive social impact through the promotion of inclusive economic activity.
The Fuelling Ambition programme launched in 2018, is designed to help women in business tackle these barriers and help them realise the commercial potential of their businesses.
How can Fuelling Ambition help you?
- Support: Break-through your business barriers to grow and scale
- Events: Free workshops, training and conferences
- Networking: Connect with like-minded women-led businesses and founders
- Mentoring: Helping businesses get going, stay on track and realise their potential
- Bespoke one-to-one support: A highly experienced team of business specialists will be on hand to answer your questions
Visit our events page to view all the Breaking Barriers events