Effective Leadership: Inspiring Teams to Deliver High-Growth
About This Event
Are you looking to build highly effective leadership skills to inspire your team, drive your vision and grow your business?
Designed to help women entrepreneurs unleash their full potential, our Breaking Barriers Series brings together industry experts and women leaders to help your business get inspired, break-through roadblocks and supercharge growth.
Investing in yourself as a leader is well worth the payoff - great leaders provide vision and can inspire, innovate and nurture both people and ideas, enabling teams to get extraordinary things done on a regular basis.
Why should you attend?
As a female leader or manager, leading, motivating and inspiring your team is likely to be high on your agenda. This event is a great opportunity to discover the traits of highly effective leaders and build your capacity to develop leadership talent within your own team to help your business ambitions become a reality.
Join us as we share first-hand expert knowledge to enable leaders to align their team with the company vision & strategy and empower their people to drive it, plus hear practical tips to incorporate these tactics smoothly into your day-to-day operations.
Newable's Breaking Barriers series, part of the Fuelling Ambition Programme, in partnership with Innovate UK EDGE and with support from JPMorgan Chase, have designed this event to help women entrepreneurs gain the confidence to adopt a 'leadership thinking' approach. Discover how to define goals, targets and objectives, ensuring teams become sharper, inspired and a more successful engaged workforce.
What will this event cover?
- Learn how to select the most optimum leadership style
- Explore ways to adopt a 'leadership thinking' approach
- Discover how to motivate your team to achieve more
- Learn how to recognise and embrace leadership behaviours that will deliver high growth strategy
- Network with like-minded women-led businesses on the same journey as you
Who is this event best-suited for?
Are you a high-growth London business looking at ways to increase productivity and revenue through leadership optimisation? - If yes, this event is for you!
- Registered business in London
- A small or medium sized business with high-growth potential
Places will be allocated based on those businesses most aligned with this suitability criteria.
Please note: This event is being held in-person, taking place at a London venue.
Date: Wednesday, 20 October 2021
Time: 10:00 - 14:00
Location: Central London (this event is being held in-person) - the venue address will be shared only with the successful applicants.
To secure your place for Wednesday, 20 October 2021 simply click the Express Interest Here button at the end of this page.
Only 40 places are available for this event and it is FREE to attend.
Places are limited to 2 delegates per company.
Your application will be assessed based on the suitability criteria above.
Due to high demand, we strongly encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
The Breaking Barriers Workshop Series
Our Breaking Barriers Series offers four free bespoke workshops, designed to help your female-led business reach the next level of growth. Learn more about our upcoming events and register your interest below:
1. Determine Your Business Value: Access to Finance and Investment - Tuesday, 19 October 2021. Learn more and apply here >
2. Effective Leadership: Inspiring Teams to Deliver High-Growth - Wednesday, 20 October 2021. Learn more and apply here >
3. Roadmap to Finance: Leverage Your Grant Funding Process - Wednesday, 27 October 2021. Learn more and apply here >
4. Strategic Growth Through Effective Supply Chain Management - Tuesday, 2 November 2021. Learn more and apply here >
5. Exporting Unpacked: Embrace New Global Opportunities - Thursday, 11 November 2021. Learn more and apply here >
6. Build a Dynamic Team: Develop Your People, Talent and Skills - Tuesday, 23 November 2021. Learn more and apply here >
Have a question about the event? Email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Excellent initiative and event. It is a wonderful idea and great to meet the Newable team. There was a good selection of companies and the presenter was excellent.
Breaking Barriers Series 2018 Attendee
About the Fuelling Ambition Programme
With sustainable economic growth so difficult to secure, ensuring that women realise their full business potential is critical to the UK economy. Newable is the champion of business growth. We strive to generate positive social impact through the promotion of inclusive economic activity.
The Fuelling Ambition programme launched in 2018, is designed to help women in business tackle these barriers and help them realise the commercial potential of their businesses.
How can Fuelling Ambition help you?
- Support: Break-through your business barriers to grow and scale
- Events: Free workshops, training and conferences
- Networking: Connect with like-minded women-led businesses and founders
- Mentoring: Helping businesses get going, stay on track and realise their potential
- Bespoke one-to-one support: A highly experienced team of business specialists will be on hand to answer your questions
Visit our events page to view all the Breaking Barriers events