Build a Dynamic Team: Develop Your People, Talent and Skills
About This Event
Are you looking to empower your staff, attract and maximise talent within your business?
Designed to help women entrepreneurs unleash their full potential, our Breaking Barriers Series brings together industry experts and female leaders to help your business get inspired, break-through roadblocks and supercharge growth.
Finding people who have the required technical competencies and soft skills, plus the entrepreneurial, visionary and risk-tolerant traits to take your business to the next level is a key challenge facing many women-led businesses today - so how do you attract the best talent as an SME?
Why should you attend?
Join us as we share first-hand knowledge on bridging the gap between skills and talent to enable SMEs to leverage one of their most important assets, their people.
Newable's Breaking Barriers series, part of the Fuelling Ambition Programme, in partnership with Innovate UK EDGE and with support from JPMorgan Chase, have designed this event to help women entrepreneurs to develop an effective recruitment strategy and take away definitive strategies and tactics to help identify, attract and retain the talent you need.
As your business grows and model evolves, you will require a higher degree of adaptability from team members to deliver maximum sales, profits and company valuation.
Discover how to build a cohesive and well structured team by empowering your staff and getting a solid grip on your recruitment strategy, enabling you to grow and leverage talent within your business.
What will this event cover?
- An understanding of inclusion and diversity in the recruitment and retention process
- Discover how to compete with established firms for best talent
- How to motivate staff to deliver the company vision
- Learn how to develop an impactful recruitment strategy
- Discover how and where to find entrepreneurial team members
- Explore benefit packages that promote good organisational culture
- Network with like-minded women-led businesses on the same journey as you
Who is this event best-suited for?
Are you a high-growth London business looking at ways to expand your team and inspire your existing staff members? - If yes, this event is for you!
- Registered business in London
- A small or medium sized business with high-growth potential
Places will be allocated based on those businesses most aligned with this suitability criteria.
Please note: This event is being held in-person, taking place at a London venue.
Date: Tuesday, 23 November 2021
Time: 10:00 - 14:00
Location: Central London (this event is being held in-person) - the venue address will be shared only with the successful applicants.
To secure your place for Tuesday, 23 November 2021 simply click the Express Interest Here button at the end of this page.
Only 40 places are available for this event and it is FREE to attend.
Places are limited to 2 delegates per company.
Your application will be assessed based on the suitability criteria above.
Due to high demand, we strongly encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
The Breaking Barriers Workshop Series
Our Breaking Barriers Series offers four free bespoke workshops, designed to help your female-led business reach the next level of growth. Learn more about our upcoming events and register your interest below:
1. Determine Your Business Value: Access to Finance and Investment - Tuesday, 19 October 2021. Learn more and apply here >
2. Effective Leadership: Inspiring Teams to Deliver High-Growth - Wednesday, 20 October 2021. Learn more and apply here >
3. Roadmap to Finance: Leverage Your Grant Funding Process - Wednesday, 27 October 2021. Learn more and apply here >
4. Strategic Growth Through Effective Supply Chain Management - Tuesday, 2 November 2021. Learn more and apply here >
5. Exporting Unpacked: Embrace New Global Opportunities - Thursday, 11 November 2021. Learn more and apply here >
6. Build a Dynamic Team: Develop Your People, Talent and Skills - Tuesday, 23 November 2021. Learn more and apply here >
Have a question about the event? Email our team at email@example.com
Well organised and a good size of group. There was a good level of learnings and hands-on application."
Breaking Barriers Series 2018 Attendee
About the Fuelling Ambition Programme
With sustainable economic growth so difficult to secure, ensuring that women realise their full business potential is critical to the UK economy. Newable is the champion of business growth. We strive to generate positive social impact through the promotion of inclusive economic activity.
The Fuelling Ambition programme launched in 2018, is designed to help women in business tackle these barriers and help them realise the commercial potential of their businesses.
How can Fuelling Ambition help you?
- Support: Break-through your business barriers to grow and scale
- Events: Free workshops, training and conferences
- Networking: Connect with like-minded women-led businesses and founders
- Mentoring: Helping businesses get going, stay on track and realise their potential
- Bespoke one-to-one support: A highly experienced team of business specialists will be on hand to answer your questions
Visit our events page to view all the Breaking Barriers events