Explore New Markets: Doing Business in Australia
About This Event
Are you looking to successfully start, expand or grow your UK business in Australia?
International demand for UK goods and services is growing rapidly, offering a wealth of opportunities for SMEs looking to expand overseas. Australia is a major destination for foreign trade, offering a strong economic foundation and multiple advantages for UK businesses looking to establish an international presence.
Why should you join this webinar?
This free webinar is designed to help your UK business understand the major market opportunities in Australia with a specific focus on Sydney and Melbourne, the benefits of expanding to these lucrative markets and how to overcome barriers when doing business overseas.
Join us on Wednesday, 22 September 2021 to hear from our market experts as they share insights, tips and strategies to expand your products or services in Australia with success.
What will you learn?
- An overview of the current Australian market with a specific focus on Sydney and Melbourne
- Understand the cultural differences and considerations when doing business with Australian people and companies
- Uncover the various legal, tax and business regulation considerations
- Learn how to formulate a market entry strategy for success
- Find out the barriers and common pitfalls facing UK exporters
- Receive advice and guidance from Australian market experts
Meet our speaker
British Consul General for Queensland and the Northern Territory and the Director of Trade for Australia & New Zealand
Meet our export champion
Carl Stephen Patrick Hunter
Chairman of Coltraco Ultrasonics
When will this webinar take place?
This webinar will take place on Wednesday 22 September 2021 | 08:00 - 09:00 BST
Who is this webinar for?
This webinar is designed for ambitious UK SMEs looking to do business in Australia and hear about the opportunities available for a successful expansion overseas.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition
- Be based in London or the South East of England
- Be registered in the UK
To secure your place for this free webinar, simply click the Register here button on the top of this page.
Please note, places are limited to two delegates per business and in high demand - we highly recommend applying quickly to secure your spot.
Have a question about the webinar? Email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
I thought the presentation was concise and to the point with a lot of passion. Very inspiring."
- Webinar Attendee | Explore New Markets: Doing Business in Australia and New Zealand, June 2021