Explore New Markets: Doing Business in Singapore
About This Event
Are you looking to successfully start, expand or grow your UK business in Singapore?
Singapore is a wealthy city-state and is the leading financial, shipping and trade hub for the Asia Pacific region. For UK SMEs, Singapore is one of the easiest places in the world to start, run and do business (World Bank, 2019) as both economies have similar business & legal practices and share similar technical standards. In March 2019, the UK exported £8.8bn of goods and services to Singapore (ONS, 2019) providing a strong economic foundation and multiple advantages for UK businesses looking to establish an international presence.
Why should you join this webinar?
This free webinar is designed to help your UK business understand the major market opportunities in Singapore, the benefits of expanding to this lucrative market and how to overcome barriers when doing business overseas.
Join us on Tuesday, 16 November 2021 to hear from our market experts as they share insights, tips and strategies to expand your products or services in Singapore with success.
What will you learn?
- An overview of the current Singaporean market
- Understand the cultural differences and considerations when doing business with Singaporean people and companies
- Uncover the various business regulation considerations
- Learn how to formulate a market entry strategy for success
- Find out the barriers and common pitfalls facing UK exporters
- Receive advice and guidance from Singaporean market expert
When will this webinar take place?
This webinar will take place on Tuesday, 16 November 2021 | 10:00 - 11:30 GMT
Who is this webinar for?
This webinar is designed for ambitious UK SMEs looking to do business in Singapore and hear about the opportunities available for a successful expansion overseas.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition
- Be based in London or the South East of England
- Be registered in the UK
To secure your place for this free webinar, simply click the Register here button on the top of this page.
Please note, places are limited to two delegates per business and in high demand - we highly recommend applying quickly to secure your spot.
Have a question about the webinar? Email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Very impressed with the content and all panellists have in-depth experience to share on the market they talk about. It's always much more valuable to hear actual examples than the principles. This is one of the best sessions I've attended delivered by the DIT/Newable."
- Webinar Attendee | Explore New Markets: Doing Business in Japan, May 2021