Grow Your Business: Pathway to Investment
About This Event
Are you looking to accelerate your business growth through investment?
Writing credible investment proposals to show returns to investors continues to be a key challenge facing many businesses. This workshop provides a valuable opportunity to evaluate how your business introduces capital, and how to effectively plan and execute sustainable growth in your business.
Why should you attend?
Investment offers one of the best options for business growth. Besides capital, investors can provide strategic assistance, introductions to potential customers, partners, employees and much more. Our expert speakers will provide an insider's guide to equity investment, dispelling the myths and offering solid advice that can help your business grow. Plus, hear insights from venture capital investors on the full journey of fundraising, from preparing for investment and securing the best deal to executing a growth plan and gearing for exit.
Part of Newable's 'Creating Inclusive Supply Chain Programme' supported by JPMorgan Chase, offering expert guidance, tailored advice and virtual events, our expert speakers will help you explore the strategies required to prepare for and navigate future challenges.
What will this event cover?
- Discover the different types of equity investment available
- Learn the variety of routes to investment and timeline
- Gain an understanding to term sheets and due diligence
- Learn what makes a clear and compelling investment proposition
- Hear insights into how to value your business
- Explore the effects of signing a term sheet
- Network with like-minded female-led businesses
Who is this event for?
Are you a high-growth London business who needs support and advice on getting investment ready? If yes, then this event is for you.
- A registered business in London
- A small or medium sized business with high-growth potential
Places will be allocated based on those businesses most aligned with this suitability criteria.
Date: Tuesday 9 November 2021
Time: 10:00 - 14:00
Location: This event is being held in-person at a central London venue - the address will be shared only with the successful applicants.
How can I apply?
To secure your place for Tuesday 9 November 2021 simply click the Express Interest Here button at the end of this page.
Only 40 places are available for this event and it is FREE to attend.
Places are limited to two delegates per company.
Your application will be assessed based on the suitability criteria above.
Due to the high demand for this event, we strongly recommend you to apply as soon as possible.
Have a question about the event? Email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Enabling Enterprise: Creating Inclusive Supply Chain Programme
Delivered by Newable and supported by JPMorgan Chase
This programme is designed to help diverse entrepreneurs access new supply chains, expand into new markets and achieve sustainable growth.
What does the 'Creating Inclusive Supply Chain' programme offer?
- Support: Get help pitching to big brands and tap into larger supply chains
- Events: Free virtual webinars, training and networking
- Guidance: On tendering, negotiating, pitching, pricing and marketing
- Access to opportunities: Engage with new buyers and receive tender alerts
- Help to build credibility: Meeting compliance standards and receive accreditation
- Networking: Connect with like-minded SMEs and female founders
- One-to-one support: A highly experienced team of business advisers will be on hand to answer your questions
Visit our events page for more upcoming webinars: