Perfect Your Pitch: Win with Investors
About This Event
Are you ready to pitch for investment?
Developing a commercial pitch continues to be a key challenge facing many businesses. This workshop provides a valuable opportunity to overcome pitching barriers and formulating an engaging and persuasive pitch that resonates with potential investors, buyers and partners.
Why should you attend?
Whether your business is talking to an angel investor, venture capitalist firm or your bank, this event will fully prepare you to pitch with ease and confidence. Packed with insider knowledge, practical tips and tools, our expert speaker will provide guidance on how to secure investment faster than the competition.
Part of Newable's 'Creating Inclusive Supply Chain Programme' supported by JPMorgan Chase, offering expert guidance, tailored advice and virtual events, our expert speakers will help you explore the strategies required to prepare for and navigate future challenges.
What will this event cover?
- Learn what makes a persuasive pitch deck from an investor's perspective
- Hear insights on how best to avoid the mistakes that growing businesses make when pitching to investors
- Guidance on how to fine-tune your elevator pitch
- Discover the best way to approach investors
- Explore how to communicate your idea to buyers with clarity, authority and relevance
- Discover online tools to build professional pitch decks and infographics
- Network with like-minded female-led businesses on the same journey
Who is this event for?
Are you a high-growth London business looking to formulate a clear and compelling pitch to raise capital for your business? If yes, then this event is for you!
- A registered business in London
- A small or medium sized business with high-growth potential
Places will be allocated based on those businesses most aligned with this suitability criteria.
Date: Tuesday 7 December 2021
Time: 10:00 - 14:00
Location: This event will be held in-person at a central London venue - the address will be shared only with the successful applicants.
To secure your place for Tuesday 7 December 2021 simply click the Express Interest Here button at the end of this page.
Only 40 places are available for this event and it is FREE to attend.
Places are limited to two delegates per company.
Your application will be assessed based on the suitability criteria above.
Due to the high demand for this event, we strongly recommend you to apply as soon as possible.
Have a question about the event? Email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Enabling Enterprise: Creating Inclusive Supply Chain Programme
Delivered by Newable and supported by JPMorgan Chase
This programme is designed to help diverse entrepreneurs access new supply chains, expand into new markets and achieve sustainable growth.
What does the 'Creating Inclusive Supply Chain' programme offer?
- Support: Get help pitching to big brands and tap into larger supply chains
- Events: Free virtual webinars, training and networking
- Guidance: On tendering, negotiating, pitching, pricing and marketing
- Access to opportunities: Engage with new buyers and receive tender alerts
- Help to build credibility: Meeting compliance standards and receive accreditation
- Networking: Connect with like-minded SMEs and female founders
- One-to-one support: A highly experienced team of business advisers will be on hand to answer your questions