e-Commerce 101: The Fundamentals of Building an e-Commerce Strategy
About This Event
Learn how to find new customers by selling through e-Commerce and e-Marketplaces.
Are you looking to increase your online sales? Understanding the fundamentals of e-Commerce can be transformative for your small business.
The impacts of COVID-19 on business operations and consumer online buying behaviour has further emphasised why establishing a strong online presence is vital to remain competitive. Today's online economy is continuously growing and our virtual event is here to help you take advantage of this lucrative opportunity and expand your London business through e-Commerce and e-Marketplaces.
Why should you join this virtual event?
The London Business Hub is organising this full-day virtual event to empower you with tools to confidently develop your e-Commerce strategy and to understand the fundamentals of e-Commerce and confidently develop your strategy. Discover the various ways your business can sell online, whether it's setting up your own e-Commerce website or through a third-party marketplace platform.
You will leave this workshop knowing:
- Website optimisation strategies to build your online presence
- How e-Commerce and e-Marketplaces can help your business to remain competitive
- How to set up your e-Commerce website through tools like Shopify
- How to create a virtual store on e-Marketplaces such as Amazon
- Best practices to develop your customer experience
- What are the operations needed to support your website (payment provision, shipping & returns etc.)
- How e-Commerce fits into your digital sales and marketing strategy
- Guidance to start building an action and implementation plan
Meet our Speaker
Who is this event for?
If you are a London-based small and medium-sized enterprise (SME) or an entrepreneur and have a product suitable to be sold through e-Commerce or e-Marketplaces, this virtual event is for you. This event is aimed at business professionals of all levels and roles wanting to develop their business through e-Commerce.
This London Business Hub virtual event is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund's (ERDF) Hub & Spoke Project; as a result a range of data points must be collected to assess your company's eligibility for the event.
- Be based in London
- Be registered in the UK
- Meet the SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises) criteria according to the European SME definition
- Not be "Undertaking in Difficulty" as of 31 December 2019. Please see the definition here
- Not have received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years
To secure your place for this free virtual event, simply click the Apply Here button on the top of this page.
Please note, only 30 places are available and the above eligibility criteria applies.
Places are limited to one delegate per company - we highly recommend applying quickly to secure your spot.
Important: If your application is approved, you will be requested to sign an electronic application form to secure your place for this subsidised event.
Have a question about the webinar? Email our team at email@example.com
Very informative and eye-opening, help consolidate a lot of ideas around the subject matter."
- Boost Sales Through e-Commerce and e-Marketplaces Virtual Event Feedback, January 2021