Expand Your Business: Access Larger Retail Supply Chains
About This Event
Build a successful and collaborative supply chain for your business
Is your London business looking to build effective supply chain relationships with large retail brands?
A crucial component of a highly productive business is establishing and maintaining effective supply chain relationships to help to drive greater innovation, enhance efficiency and reduce costs for the wider business.
This interactive event is designed to help London SMEs identify, engage and gain access to large retail supply chains and explore why building an effective supply chain is the key to success.
Why should you attend?
Our expert speakers will help you evaluate opportunities and ensure your business is ready to be assessed and accepted as an approved supply chain supplier. Receive insights and tips on how you can establish strong connections with top retail brands to grow your business effectively.
Part of the J.P. Morgan and Newable 'Creating Inclusive Supply Chain Programme', join this highly informative session to evaluate your business readiness, build a strategic plan to future-proof your position in retail supply chains and prepare for and navigate future challenges.
What will be covered?
- Find out how to identify and engage in larger supply chains
- Understand the requirements necessary to attain approved supplier status
- Discover the essentials of successful bidding in a competitive environment
- Know your competitors and understand your competitive position in the market
- Introduction to effective relationship management for sustainable business growth
- Discover how to access one-to-one support from a highly experienced team of business advisers
- Network and connect with like-minded SMEs
Who is this event for?
This event is best suited for ,looking to achieve business growth.
- A registered business in London
- A small or medium sized business with high-growth potential
Places will be allocated based on those businesses most aligned with this suitability criteria.
To secure your place for Tuesday 1 February 2022, simply click the Express Interest Here button at the end of this page.
Only 40 places are available for this event and it is FREE to attend.
Places are limited to two delegates per company.
Your application will be assessed based on the suitability criteria above.
Due to the high demand for this event, we strongly recommend you to apply as soon as possible.
Have a question about the event? Email our team at email@example.com
About the Enabling Enterprise: Creating Inclusive Supply Chain Programme
Delivered by Newable and supported by JPMorgan Chase
This programme is designed to help diverse entrepreneurs access new supply chains, expand into new markets and achieve sustainable growth through:
- Support: Get help pitching to big brands and tap into larger supply chains
- Events: Free events, training and networking
- Guidance: On tendering, negotiating, pitching, pricing and marketing
- Access to opportunities: Engage with new buyers and receive tender alerts
- Help to build credibility: Meeting compliance standards and receive accreditation
- Networking: Connect with like-minded SMEs and female founders
- One-to-one support: A highly experienced team of business advisers will be on hand to answer your questions