Negotiate With Confidence: Boost Your Bargaining Power
About This Event
Do you want to master your negotiation skills and lead the conversation with confidence?
Discover the skillset needed to influence, navigate the conversation and boost your bargaining power. This in-person event is designed to help high-growth potential London businesses learn the traits and strategies that every winning negotiator has in their toolkit.
Explore the theory behind successful negotiation, as we share how to lead and persuade, with thought-provoking exercises to enable you to evolve your own bargaining style. Over time and with practice, this knowledge can help to improve your pitch as one of the most powerful assets a small business can bring to the table.
Why should you attend?
From negotiating contract terms, using the right tone of voice to learn where to draw the line, our expert speaker will help you to communicate with confidence to drive business growth. This event will help you develop a confident mindset to navigate the conversation - when it really counts.
Part of Newable's 'Creating Inclusive Supply Chain Programme' supported by JPMorgan Chase, offering expert guidance, tailored advice and events, our supply chain experts will help you explore the strategies required to prepare for and navigate future challenges.
What will you learn?
- Hear expert tips, tactics and proven negotiation strategies
- Understand how to create, leverage and claim value in a negotiation
- Learn how biases and blind spots can impact your negotiations
- Learn how to negotiate contract terms
- Discover how to effectively plan for improved results
- Network with other high-growth potential London businesses
- Access tools and resources from our industry experts
- Address your pain points with our expert speaker
Who is this event for?
This event is best suited for London-based SMEs, looking to achieve business growth and scale through negotiating bigger contracts.
- A registered business in London
- A small or medium-sized business with high-growth potential
Places will be allocated based on those businesses most aligned with this suitability criteria.
Date: Tuesday 15 March 2022
Time: 10:00 - 14:00
Location: Central London (this event is being held in-person) - the venue address will be shared only with the successful applicants.
To secure your place for Tuesday 15 March 2022, simply click the Express Interest Here button at the end of this page.
Only 40 places are available for this event and it is FREE to attend.
Places are limited to two delegates per company.
Your application will be assessed based on the suitability criteria above.
Due to the high demand for this event, we strongly recommend you to apply as soon as possible
Have a question about the event or the programme? Email our team at
About the Enabling Enterprise: Creating Inclusive Supply Chain Programme
Delivered by Newable and supported by JP Morgan Chase
This programme is designed to help diverse entrepreneurs access new supply chains, expand into new markets and achieve sustainable growth through:
- Support: Get help pitching to big brands & tap into larger supply chains
- Events: Free events, training & networking
- Guidance: On tendering, negotiating, pitching, pricing and marketing
- Access to opportunities: Engage with new buyers & receive tender alerts
- Help to build credibility: Meeting compliance standards & receive accreditation
- Networking: Connect with like-minded SMEs
- One-to-one support: A highly experienced team of business advisers will be on hand to answer your questions