Harness the Power of Social Media to Grow Your Business
About This Event
Unleash the power of social media to attract new customers and take your online strategy to the next level.
Why should you join this virtual event?
With many small businesses having to rethink their marketing strategy to align with the changing landscape, social media has become more crucial than ever before.
This comprehensive London Business Hub virtual workshop is designed to transform your strategy with changing consumer habits and walk you through everything you need to know; from starting a social media campaign, creating online content, engaging with your target audience and evaluating your campaign effectiveness.
Packed with tips and insights from our social media expert, you will leave with the knowledge to effectively leverage your social media channels to stay visible, connect with new and existing customers and generate future business opportunities.
You will leave this workshop knowing:
- How to develop an effective social media strategy
- Your customers and target market on social media
- How to build your online community and scope out key priorities
- What engaging content to use for major social platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Techniques to utilise key social media management tools to help manage your resources effectively
- Opportunities to build an advanced LinkedIn profile and maximise your LinkedIn company profile
- Strategies and techniques used to engage with influencers
- Crucial elements to effectively utilise analytics to improve results
Meet our Speaker
Who is this event for?
If you are a London-based small and medium-sized enterprise (SME), or an entrepreneur looking to use social media to reach new customers, this virtual event is for you. This event is aimed at business professionals of all levels and roles wanting to learn how to build a strong social media strategy to grow your business.
This London Business Hub virtual event is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund's (ERDF) Hub & Spoke Project; as a result a range of data points must be collected to assess your company's eligibility for the event.
- Be based in London
- Be registered in the UK
- Meets the SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises) criteria according to the European SME definition
- Not be "Undertaking in Difficulty" as of 31 December 2019. Please see the definition here
- Not have received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last three fiscal years
To secure your place for this free virtual event, simply click the Apply Here button on the top of this page.
Please note, only 30 places are available and the above eligibility criteria applies.
Places are limited to one delegate per company - we highly recommend applying quickly to secure your spot.
Important: If your application is approved, you will be requested to sign an electronic application form to secure your place for this subsidised event.
Have a question about the webinar? Email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
The event was very informative and eye-opening, it has helped me to consolidate ideas around the subject matter."
- Boost Sales Through e-Commerce and e-Marketplaces
Attendee Feedback, January 2021