**This event is now fully booked please see contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss alternative dates**
2-day Workshop dates: 22 - 23 November 18
Join the Department for International Trade London & South East on a jam packed 2-day workshop, part funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), in London delivered by Marketing Trainers. This is an incredible opportunity to learn how to optimise Facebooks Ads for your business; a KEY element that can be utilised for competitive edge and strategic positioning in the current digital environment.
Tools, Strategies & Traffic to conversions using Facebook
- Top end thinking – Marketing Mindset
- Facebook advertising
- Facebook conversions tools & strategies
- Case Studies – the real power of Facebook Ads
Systems & Efficiencies – Converting Facebook Traffic & Leads into your highest value sales consistently
- Beyond the Ads – Optimisation 101
- Supporting systems – SMS, Email & CRM
- Training wrap-up – sustainable long-term success
- (And much more!)
This 2-day live training programme is designed for companies looking to further accelerate their Facebook advertising strategy and optimise their usage on other platforms like Google and LinkedIn.
During this highly interactive workshop you will launch your own live campaign and gain insight on how to evolve your campaign using the dashboard analytics available. Furthermore, you will learn what you can do to optimise your campaign for the long-term sustainable success.
Who are Marketing Trainers?
Marketing Trainers is a boutique live training provider and high-end consulting team that helps businesses just like YOU; worldwide to define, reinvent and accelerate their marketing and advertising strategy.
The team is led by marketing experts Levi Sanford and Josh Smith. They have helped companies across 5 continents to grow their businesses through bespoke marketing and advertising systems that work in the real world.
As consultants and service providers, Marketing Trainers has invested close to $40 million dollars in advertising for their clients through strategically crafted campaigns both online and offline. Levi and Josh share a passion to empower businesses.
Levi Sanford is widely regarded as one of the world’s foremost experts in direct response advertising and online conversion strategy.
Notably, Levi was a pioneer in the early days of Facebook Ads, generating millions of dollars in revenue and has the unique perspective of having actively advertised within the platform on a daily basis for nearly a decade.
Josh Smith is an entrepreneur of the digital age who has cultivated a passion for assisting businesses to reach their potential using the powerful tools of the online world and the fundamentals strategies of time proven marketing.
One of his observations through working in such a fast-paced, ever changing digital landscape is that we’re so enabled by the modern world of technology that now every entrepreneur can be a highly effective marketing operator. It’s just about knowing how to tie together strategies, tools and tactics around the right theory, then being mentored along the way.
This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund. As a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your company's eligibility.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition,
- Be based in one of the regions covered by the funding ERDF Programmes*: London, Kent, Hampshire, West Sussex, Surrey, Oxfordshire and parts of East Sussex. Please see full details below*,
- Be registered in the UK,
- Not be "Undertaking in Difficulty". Please see the definition here.
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years.
*This event is part funded by the following European Regional Development Fund's (ERDF's) Projects;
- Global Growth, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in based in the 32 boroughs of London & the City of London.
- South East International Business Growth, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in Hampshire, West Sussex, Surrey, Oxfordshire, and parts of East Sussex
- Export ASEAN, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in parts of East Sussex, Surrey and West Sussex
- Get Exporting 2, aimed at small and medium-sized businesses based in Kent and parts of East Sussex
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) notice:
This event is planned and delivered by Newable Ltd as The Department for International Trade’s regional delivery partner for London and South East England. This event is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund’s Global Growth, GE2, Export ASEAN and SEIBG projects.
To comply with ERDF funding requirements Newable and ERDF project delivery partners collect and store your registration data for European Commission auditing and project evaluation purposes until 2033 before all records are destroyed.