Blockchain & Business: Where do you fit?
About This Event
Explore the opportunities of blockchain technology for your business and supply chains
Blockchain is one of the most exciting technologies to emerge in years disrupting business models all over the world. This technology is set to underpin the future of the internet and revolutionise the commercial world using the power of smart contract technology.
But what is Blockchain, how does it work and what are its cases?
Join us at this exclusive, in-person event where you will receive an introduction to blockchain, explore some of the problems it solves and showcase how it will play a major role in your businesses’ future.
Meet the Speakers
You will leave this workshop knowing
- Smart frameworks for discovering how blockchain might improve your product, service or processes
- How smart contracts work and why they matter
- A 360-view of where blockchain is commercially relevant today
- Forecast on the future of blockchain & Web3 (2030 and beyond)
- How to cut through the hype and jargon to understand blockchain’s real value
To secure your place for this event on Tuesday 28 June 2022 simply click the Register Here button at the end of this page.
Who is this event for?
This event is best suited for
- A registered business in London
- A small or medium-sized business with high-growth potential
Places will be allocated based on those businesses most aligned with this suitability criteria. Places are limited to two delegates per company.
As part of Newable's 'Creating Inclusive Supply Chain Programme' supported by JPMorgan Chase, offering expert guidance, tailored advice and events, our experts will help you explore the strategies required for business growth.
Have a question about the event? Email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org